Saturday 26 October 2013

Book Day

On Friday was our school Book Day! Miss Grant was VERY impressed with the effort that had gone into creating our book day costumes. She thought we all looked FANTASTIC! 

We wrote descriptions about our book characters. Here they are ... 



I'm black with white triangle ears. I have white eyes. I have a white tail. I am ...
Dart the Dog - Ben


Mess Monster!
- Tarquin


I like flying around on my broomstick. On my head I have a scar that is a lightning bolt. I have a pair of glasses on my face. I wear black clothes and black pants and have a broken broomstick. I am ...
Harry Potter!
- Cam

I am a villain. I have a big pirate hat. I have two weapons, one is for killing. We all get given an eye patch. I am ...
Captain Jack
 - Sam 


I like hanging from my web. I am red and black. I like spying on people. My friend is Bat Man. I am a goodie. I am ...
Spider Man!
 - Henry

I have 10 shark black points. I have a yellow belt and have a gun. I have some handcuffs and I am a secret police. I have a black cape and mask. I have big muscly muscles and black underwear. Have you guessed who I am yet? Yes! I am ...
Bat Man!
 - Harry

I have a red cape with white stripes on it. I have  a white singlet on me. My brother and I like to fly into old witches and fly high and dive into lakes. We like to respect people if they get hurt on the street. We will help them. I am ... 
Captain Underpants!
 - Wyatt


I have a badge and white socks on me. I have dark blue pants and spy clothes underneath my real clothes. I have a dog that helps me to catch people that are bad. I am a ...
Policeman!
 - Ollie


I am red and black. My friend is Mickie Mouse. Goofy is my dog. I am ...
Minnie Mouse!
- Addie


I have a red skirt. On my back I have a red cape. My Grandma likes soup so I bring it to her. I am wise and helpful. I have plaits in my hair. I am ...
Little Red Riding Hood!
- Lucy


I like to go on holiday and go to bands. I am ...
Skipper!
- Madi. O

I am pink and I like spinning. I do a lot of spinning. I have a friend, she is the same as me. I am ... 
Angelina Ballerina!
- Chantal


I am wearing a red and white dress. I am ... 
Chinese Cinderella
- Cosine

I like to go to balls and wear fancy dresses. I live up in the stairs and I go to bed late as a cat. I am ...
Cinderella 
- Madi. F 


I am very nice and friendly. I love birds and I found some dwarfs  to live with. There is a silly dwarf, loving dwarf, an old dwarf and a meany dwarf. I am ...
Snow White!
 - Savana


On the top of my head there is a hat. On the hat it has a long black hair. I have a long black dress with spider webs on it. It feels silky. It has ribbons on it coloured black. I have long cuts in the sleeves and on the bottom of my dress. I have nail polish on my nails. I am ...
Winnie the Witch!
- Georgia 

I have got a crown and a wand. I wear a bracelet. I wear ballerina shoes and a ballerina dress. I wear my hair tied up. I am ... 
Angelina Ballerina!
 - Megan 

I like to sprinkle glitter. I have a wand. In my pig tails I have roses. I have a pink dress. I am wearing a ribbon in my hair. I love Rachel and Kirsty because they helped save the special rose. I am ...
Ella the Rose Fairy!
 - Gemma 


Snow White 
- Aniska 

I have sparkles on my face. I have a bag on that says Camp Oakwood. I have three magic items and much more. I like going to camp. I also really like reading books. I am ...
Nicki the Holiday Camp Fairy!
 - Penny 

I like to flutter around FairyLand with all my sisters. Every day I remind myself about when Rachel and Kirsty helped me at the Fairground when I was hiding. I'm ... 
Heather the Violet Fairy!
 - Heather 


I have some rainbow pants on. I am really sleepy. I do a silly walk. My shoes squeak. I am ... 
Sleepy the Clown!
 - Olivia 


I have a red cape. I like to karate chop people in 1/2. I have a fake brother that looks the same. My brother and I like to fly up really high and kill villains and witches. We really like to rescue people. We are respectful. We can smell better than other people. Also we can hear better than other people. I am ... 
Captain Underpants!
 - Jake 


I have a hat with a red feather on it. I like shooting arrows at bad people. I have a green belt. I have yellow pants. I am ...
Robyn Hood!
 - Jayden 


I have num-chucks. I have green on me. I can swing on pipes. I can stop evil people. I am ...
Ninja Turtle!
- Tarquin
 

Miss Grant and Miss McCulloch as Thing One and Thing Two from Dr. Seuss. 


The Kanuka children with their buddies from Matai

No comments:

Post a Comment